As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Egg Muffin Cups
These healthy muffin cups are amazing! They have less than 60 calories, and are downright delicious. I usually make 6 to 12 at a time.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 whole red pepper finely chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach - roughly chopped measured/packed before chopping
- 1/2 bunch chopped asparagus with bottom stems removed
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 5 organic eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper divided
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- Salt substitute (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Scramble eggs in a bowl and set aside
Grease a non-stick muffin pan with olive oil or olive oil cooking spray and set aside.
Add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil to skillet and heat for 1-2 minutes.
Add chopped red pepper, spinach and asparagus to skillet
Sprinkle with half the seasonings
Saute 5-6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender
Add in minced garlic.
10. Remove from heat.
11. Combine eggs and cooked vegetables
12. Pour the egg/vegetable mixture evenly into the prepared muffin pan.
13. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops are firm to the touch and eggs are cooked.
14. Cool slightly and serve immediately!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.