[arve url=”https://youtu.be/9Q0D6xAyrOI” thumbnail=”5382″ title=”side plank” description=”side plank” /]
How to perform the exercise
- Don’t overexert your Muscles
- Form is important
Planks have been proven to be one of the most effective exercises to target abdominal muscles. Planks help condition and train your core, which strengthens your abs. No matter which variation of planks you choose, if you’re not using the proper form when doing planks, you won’t see the results you expect.
CAUTION: If you’re a beginner, or not in optimal shape for exercise, start slowly! Consult a physician before starting a new exercise regimen.
- Do planks every day to build endurance.
- Planks help reduce back pain by strengthening your core.
- Doing planks properly helps improve balance.
- Start slow, you will build endurance over time.
- The spiderman plank, The spiderman plank, is a variation of the standard plank and is also very effective for targeting abdominal muscles.
- Another popular variation of the plank is the plank jack because it works all of the major muscles in the abdomen.