Quick Sweat Cardio Workout Exercises
This Quick Sweat Cardio Workout includes 8 different exercise combinations. Do 45-second Intervals with 30 second rests in between.
1. Start with delayed pendulum swings for 45 seconds. Watch the video to see the proper form.
4. Next are 2 jack steps and 2 crossover jumps. Watch the video to see the proper form.
- Don’t overexert your Muscles
- Form is important
Benefits of This Quick Sweat Cardio Workout
Cardio has been proven to be one of the most effective workouts to get your blood flowing. Doing cardio helps condition your entire body, which strengthens your heart and lungs, decreases your blood pressure, eases the feeling of depression, gives you more energy, increases your metabolism, and so much more. Daily cardio reduces stress and helps you sleep better. Not to mention you can lose 1 lb a week doing this exercise once a day and eating a healthy diet. Each week just add a little more cardio to this routine. For example, do this cardio workout in week 1. Then, in week two, do this workout followed by 50 jumping jacks. Add a little more cardio each week.
CAUTION: If you’re a beginner, or not in optimal shape for exercise, start slowly! Consult a physician before starting a new exercise regimen.
How to Get the Most out of Your Quick Sweat Cardio Workout
- Do at least one quick sweat cardio workout every day to build endurance.
- Start slow, you will build endurance over time.
- Use proper form when doing cardio or you won’t see the results you expect.
- Having comfortable shoes helps you do more reps.
Quick Sweat Cardio Workout Variations