Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfasts. I had a craving for pancakes during my first cleanse, and I’m glad I found this easy, delicious almond pancake recipe. These pancakes certainly satisfied my craving. Cleansing or trying to lose weight? Skip the commercial syrup and top with pure, all-natural maple syrup or other natural toppings.
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 cup water or milk (unsweetened almond or coconut milk)
- Optional: spices like cinnamon and nutmeg vanilla, blueberries or other flavors
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl until batter is a pourable consistency.
- Make one test pancake to check for desired thickness and texture.
- Cook all pancakes on a griddle or in a large pan for approximately 2-3 minutes per side
Recipe adapted from: Wellness Mama